6801 Five Star Boulevard
1. Retirement Planning - Retirement is one of the most important financial goals for every American. There are many factors that you need to be aware of both during the pre and post- retirement phase.
We can consult you on:
2. Tax Management - Taxes are the common ground between any financial niche like estate planning and investments.
Therefore, we can help you:
3. Estate Planning - A proper estate plan will help properly pass down your assets or business to your designated heirs, instead of being excessively taxed. While our team members aren’t estate planning attorneys, we collaborate with estate-planning and trust specialists.
Our knowledge and network will allow you to:
4. Education Funding - It’s no secret that college costs in the United States are becoming excessive and are rising more than double the rate of inflation.
Luckily, you can work with us to discover ways to:
5. Risk Management - Risk management or insurance will protect you and your family in case of a financial disaster. As licensed insurance professionals, you can rely on our expertise without sales pitches or hidden conflicts of interest.
Instead, we’ll guide you through:
6. Investments - Investing is more than trying to time the market or select a “hot stock.” Rather it’s building a portfolio based on your goals and risk tolerance.
Some of our investment services include guiding you through:
7. Employee and Executive Benefits Employee compensation is more than just a salary, and you can use employee benefits to attract as well as retain top talent.
We can educate you and your employees about:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (916) 947-2619
Knowing how you need to file your taxes depends on your income and filing status, as well as which deductions and credits you can claim. In this free ebook, we share some common errors to avoid.